talk about me

My photo
some journey bring you to somewhere you didn't expect, someone you never know they exist and another home.

Monday, November 1, 2010

come like wind

hello my blog and for a reader :"
i just want to the point here :' maybe i never told you who that people i love .
but for GOD'S SAKE :'( i miss them so much, even they just being my best friends for a while but i miss them so much, actually him :' i met him on twitter and facebook and suddenly i realized i never can forget all about him, i just lay aside just for while that i'm not met him . ohmy i need to meet him, i need to chat with him, i need to tell many story to him . and for a god's sake my feeling were same like before . i l o v e y o u :( ohmygod i know i must forgeting all about you , i need to forgeting you but why i cant T_T why i stuck on you whereas there's many people better than you, but why you that i know you never can love me? WHY ? i miss you :( all of my friends and y o u :(

love ya see you :( wish me for the best way 

No comments:

Post a Comment