talk about me

My photo
some journey bring you to somewhere you didn't expect, someone you never know they exist and another home.

Friday, March 11, 2011

the other part of autiswonderland

Taken by : Intan
models :me, bocah tk (dinda) and emak (ari)
edited by : me
Taken by : Raka (kade)
models :me, and mamih (ijunita)
edited by : me
Taken by : Raka (kade)
models :me, and mamih (again) haha
edited by : me
Taken by : Raka (kade)
models : fajar, hanif, ijun, adin, me , dhea, epin, dinda , ari, fiola, and you-know-who
edited by : me
Taken by : Raka (kade)
models : adin, me, tari, fiola, and ijunita
edited by : me
i just want to share with all of you, pleasure to you to enjoy it :) some photos here is about ijunita's new semi slr camera haha . and the other just about how to spent space time in class haha
i've got busy with midtest, so i'll share with you next time . okay?
see you :)
love yaa

No comments:

Post a Comment