talk about me

My photo
some journey bring you to somewhere you didn't expect, someone you never know they exist and another home.

Friday, November 25, 2011

a letter

hey blog, i'll write you a letter to my best friend. it's my decision to leave, if we're meet it's just about what friend usuall to do.

" for you,
pals, when i leave it's doesn't mean i leave you forever. it's just about i stop treating you like usuall. enough for everything, for everywords you say and be hurt for me, for everything you do and make me hurts. i didn't say that i'm never do something hurts you. i realized i'm very often did something hurt you moreover until you cried because of my words. but idk know why but i got sick and tired with this all. i don't know how to tell you about this. but i get the easy way that way wouldn't makes you or me get hurt. i'll go, as far as i go. i stop treating you like i used to. i don't know how long it's will take but as long as it takes. i hope you'll fine. you stay fine with your friend. okay? i'll love you as always
-your best friend"

dissapointed is the worst feeling you'll get. i hate feel that, that's why i'm too lazy to hoping for something. i got dissapointed for a things as feedback.

the last thing i type to you, is just about what i feel latterly. haha a bit intermezo. this the end of my type for all of  you. having fun ya :D
see yaa

No comments:

Post a Comment