talk about me

My photo
some journey bring you to somewhere you didn't expect, someone you never know they exist and another home.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

grow up ~_~

Weyho my blogs, that's long time ryt? i'm not write to you? haha i'm sorry for that, first because of i'm became busier and second, i dont have a topic yet what i want to write to you. and tonight, i'm not yet get the topic but i just miss to write with you. so, i just write to you what happens tonight ya.
Saturday, yesterday we celebrated Fajar's Birthday on D'Cost BSD at 2.00 PM and because it takes a long time we didn't meet together we're very enjoy without know about the time. and when we realize that moments takes untill 4.50 PM. Some of us decision to we're going to TEKO for watching Teraskustik (an exactly thing is Alseace Acoustic Competition). and then while there, i met my ES's friends and my JHS's friends. i met GIAN and i feel very very miss her. i really miss the moment when we often hang out together! but i met her when i want to go home, it feels sad but we'll go hang out together someday. we planned it haha, after that i got bad mood because of our bad habit which it's so difficult where they will go next. so i tell them to think about it at mine's. and at mine's, i told them to take a pray before the time was over. and a girls did bad habit (gossip) while waited the boys. and when we get together, there's a topic that we talked and i got remember it. about get drunk, the boys told a story when they slept over last time. some of them get drunk, and i don't get it as a new thing. i just heard and there's no any expression of me. then, at 9.00 PM they decided to go SMS for Shisa. ya whatever lahs, i ever do it once and i stop from that kind of world. they went to SMS (just the boys, without me of course) but because i can't go with them, i let them left their motorcycle in my garage and went by Maceng's car. i fell sleep and my brother said that my friends was coming to take their motorcycle off. and  ya i let them take off the motorcycle. but there's a serious thing, they GOT DRUNK *not at all, just 3 of them (okay fuck with it, men). and i really won't regret why i'm not join with the boys tonight. because i'll be scared maybe, out of that's all is they are boys and i'm a girl. yea it's okay that my friends drunk or not, but an important thing is please not get drunk in front of me -_- i have already out from that kind of world, and when i saw my friends still there makes me an awkward.

ya i just want write something, that's what i get today -___- bytheway wish me luck for tomorrow, i'll take a competition in Alseace. WML ya !!!
Quote of Tonight; "out of that's all is they are boys and i'm a girl, so i just have to know whatta limitation"

So, good night and enough for tonight ! have a great night, y'all !! :* smooch

No comments:

Post a Comment