talk about me

My photo
some journey bring you to somewhere you didn't expect, someone you never know they exist and another home.

Monday, April 16, 2012

another love story

blog, long time no write ya ! i'm very busy with middle test -_-
blog, i want to story you about love and me. about i'm affraid of, about i'm frightened of.
blog, i've adored with someone i used to be his friend. but one day my best told me that she loves him. idk why but it's just a warning for me to give her a space room for both of them. and i just gone. but to be honnest, i feel so jealous. even i know that's not worth for it but i just do it. i try to stay away, but i stay calm in order to there's no curiosity from anywhere. but oneday, my best suddenly stay away from me. i don't know anything about it at that time. and then i asked her what's truly happens. she answer me that my friend's heart who her likes towards me. i don't believe it -_- there's so many reason why i do that. i'm affraid of hoping, i'm affraid to be lost, i'm affraid that's not real. so i just do like nothing happens but there's still screwy things for me. i just feeling upset about my self. i'm getting hurt because my best gets hurt because of me. i'd regretted bout everything, but i just do nothing. i couldn't make a move, i'm not the one who can't make a decision, but i have to. i'm afraid of lossing anyone.
ohya, i made another letter for another person,
"pals, if you reading this. you must know what i'm feeling about. i know, i'm such a jerk. i don't mean to take him from you, i really do not mean it. no one can manage heart except God, but there's some people who cover it with their mind. i'd regretted about everything, i'm really really sorry about. it's not just hurt you, but me too. i'll take a distance between you and him, as long as i'm not lossing both of you as my friends"
for you,
"dude, open your eyes, heart and ears. look! there's a girl who take care of you, looking on you with deeply eyes, and dreaming about you. Listen! there's a girl who laugh for you, even her tears drop when you feel sad about. open your heart and you can see there's someone like i tell you bout. a girl who stand for everything about you. and the most important, she loves you more than i do. ;)"

why love is so complicated? it's giving a happiness and sadness in same time. let it be whatever it'll be. love will find a way. if there's blind alley, it's just stuck or fly and search for another new direction. love has to choose, so the life. i'll take the risk of my decision. i'm not leave or stay, i'm just do nothing.

if you're searching for me after this all, you know where i am. it's good to see everything's like to be fine. even it's just pretend. thankyou for all of your done, i'm really sorry! i swear i do. i pray God will gives us the best and the better way. amien!

i've chosen go, i mean i let it go. i let you be with her, but i stay there. it's okay about i'm getting hurt. because it should be okay as long as i can see both of you smile. even that's not for me. for everything i've done, i'm really sorry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment