talk about me

My photo
some journey bring you to somewhere you didn't expect, someone you never know they exist and another home.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

'dear, boy.
i may start to stop ya, maybe it's the time. even i love you more and more. maybe it's time to stop it all. stop to loving you, stop to caring, stop standing for you, and stop doing something more for you. let's be back. back to when everything i do is without something special. why seeing you standing there, makes all what i want to do in order to can go from you just ruins so sudden? why? then what should i do? i want let everything as it have to be. i want to stop this pressure. i want to stop this all. i can't take any longer. this pressure is killing me slow but sure. this pressure got by dissapointed, regret, sorry, love, jealous and many more. thousand times i said to my self, to stop it. but it's always ruins so sudden, when i see your eyes, your nose, your lips, your face, you. please help me. i begged. please. it's hurt when seeing you, but it's should be more when you're not there. what should i do?? help me to stop, please. please. i'm being stuck fast. i got sick from this situation. i miss my old smile, when i smile with no press there. when my smile, i get from my heart not just in face. help me to stop please. i beg you.'

No comments:

Post a Comment