talk about me

My photo
some journey bring you to somewhere you didn't expect, someone you never know they exist and another home.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

pap!

Hey, blogie! it's been a while since the last time i posted, rite?
how's your doing, reader? have you ever miss me? lol, no it's just a joke.
okay about a little thing, i'd like to write.
i've forgot all my english, sorry for some false grammar that i used.


today, 13 APR 2015
3 days before my dad's memorial day.
last year, i was in Berlin that time. yea i haven't told you yet, i was in Germany for AuPair program.
a decade after my dad's death. it's been a while, rite?
i miss him, i always do. it feels bad, not to be with him on that day.
i feel part of me somehow changed without my awareness. slow but sure.
i don't know what's gonna happen when you're still here.
maybe everything just be better when you're here. maybe life is more fullbright than i have now.
i just a little girl that time, that you've gone. 9 years old.
and now, i'm 20! yea i know, so old, isn't it? hahaa not anymore your little girl.
I know it, no matter what, when, with who i am. you've always there behind me, take care of me, looking at me. i know you always there no matter what.
i beg God, to bring you always a happiness.
I know what happened in the past. and i think you worth for a happiness now. no longer pain on your back or head, no longer pain on your chest. and no more pain in your soul and heart.
I thank God, because he trust me to be your little girl.
i miss you, pap! you're on the top of my list.
you have no idea, how i love and i miss you.
Sincerely,
Your one and only daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment